The SNA mark
The hallmark of the Labor Standards Foundation (SNA) is the hallmark of all employment agencies and (sub) contractors. The certificate is based on ISO 4400-1 and BS 4400-2, the standard of the Labor Standards Foundation.
Companies with the SNA label are judged on their obligations labor, namely:
– The identification of the company;
– The declaration and payment of payroll taxes owed and
– payment of wages does not violate the Minimum Wage Act (Wml);
– Carrying out identity checks and monitoring of the
are entitled to carry out work in the Netherlands;
– Preventing risks of liability and penalties arising from borrowing or hiring and outsourcing.